Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Dad_E_RaZz about player TheNuts_ofRAMBO

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
Who are you reporting? TheNuts_ofRAMBO

Date of incident Apr 15, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1.5

Describe the incident Griefing & Spamming Order Request, overall just being the dick he is.

Clip 1: The griefing starts at 2:45 when he lays ground fire right next to me before we were both killed by an enemy. Then again at 3:33 with the incessant LMG spamming in my ear for nothing actually team damaging a friendly I gave health to.

Clip 2: Pretty much 2 minutes of the same shit from clip 1.

All of this cause he is mad that I reported him for the Int TK a week or so ago. Im not mad that I get to live rent free in his head, and he cannot control his emotions in game.

I tried to leave the squad open for others, then set private in hopes he'd give up, opened it up and he just would slither right back in to start his shit again.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
While there's no rule that states he can't spray bullets near you, the fact that he seems to be doing nothing other than spamming chat and following you around specifically to give away your location and not actually playing, does solidify that he's retaliating for your report.

I think he needs to take another break or at least come explain what's his deal.

2D TempBan for Teamgriefing.