Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Danboom101 about player Barata_Sniper

Who are you reporting? Barata_Sniper

Date of incident Oct 22, 2020

Which server were you on? 7 Pearl

Describe the incident Legitimately not sure how it's even remotely possible for him to make this shot. I had teamates on the floor above so he didn't shoot me from the top, I had JUST cleared the bottom of the building, and he killed me in the middle of the stairwell? I guess maybe a crazy amount of lag and he somehow managed to shoot me from the ground while I quickly passed by the third story window (already suspicious), or he has just a straight up esp/aimbot and snapped onto my head ALONG with heavy lag as I passed by. He also managed to headshot snipe Motig with an LMG almost immediately afterwards as motig was falling with no parachute. This guy has a massive amount of reports against him, plays incredibly well (with over 50% accuracy his L115, and over 40% on multiple others), but whenever I or anyone else spectates, he sits around and gets under 10 kills in an entire round.

So what I think happened is that he shot you through the window as you ran past but there's a bit of a delay (due to ping) in the message getting through to your client that "you're dead".

Nonetheless I'm very sure this guy is cheating. It's still a bizarre shot to make. That's this guy all over, always weird shots. One or two weird shots is just normal but every time this guy kills me it's suspicious af. Right after he killed Dan there he killed me with a headshot as I was jumping from that building; no lead time, no aim time, just jumped off the roof and BAM headshot.

He gets very good K/D often despite not having much awareness (good players have a general sense of where the enemies are at all times, but a wallhacker only knows where the people he's looking at through walls are; and if you get around him he's as bad as most noobies). He seems to get impossibly good shots off from time-to-time and knows where I am sometimes when there is no way anyone could know. He consistently one-shots me with the MOD 0 (i.e. headshot) through smoke or instantly as I turn a corner.

When vixxxent tried to spectate him the other day he suddenly got a lot worse (usually indicating a hack being turned off) and started badly 'acting' in the chat about how he had no idea where someone was who just shot him etc- something he never normally does (he's usually just talking shit and being an average gamer dick head, or not talking at all). He had 22 kills before vixx spectated in about 10 mins; then got about another 3 at most while vixx was watching for roughly 20 mins. After vixx stopped watching he managed to get up to about 45 IIRC before the game ended... So that's 22 before and roughly 20 after being spectated, but only 3 during.

Honestly I'm loathe to accuse without definitive evidence but it seems like he's turning the hack off when being spectated so here we are. I know it's difficult to take someone's word on it, so I don't expect a ban yet, but I'm just backing up what dan's saying 'cause the guy is almost definitely cheating IMO.

Also two things I forgot to mention (can't edit?):

* To be able to kill dan (who appeared to be on 100% HP) in that tiny window of opportunity is incredibly lucky or high-skilled (he was on the ground peeking around a wall on the right); that's typical for the kind of kills he gets
* ...Vixx said even though he was acting and playing badly he saw him scanning people through walls anyway; hopefully he has a vid

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I think I do attribute it to him being in Brazil and having that dumbass internet that they have. Gonna need some footage though, keep an eye out for me boyos!
Ill do the same

This dude is fishy as hell. Statistically his combination of accuracy, KPM and headshots is crazy. I'm pretty confident he has ESP, if my BF4DB report doesn't go through for him I'll record him at some point.

Lol yeah Doug. He is super sus. And he sits around and does absolutely nothing when spectated. I've been entertaining myself the last few weeks by booting up spectator mode (while doing my work) when I see him on just to keep him from playing until he rage quits the server .

I'm drunk as hell and just bought a bunch of pokemon cards on ebay. He got banned on bf4d. https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1005062631781
There are several places in a couple of maps where I have literally only been killed by guys who later got bf4db banned by multihack or ESP. vothaarn, adam derbant, russian paladin etc, this guy.
Moral of the story, don't kill mudship or bf4db is probably going to ban you.

I added him on battlelog and am trying to talk some portugese shit to him for being a dirty cheater and ruining the gameplay of others on #7 for several months. they are gen 1 and 2 pokemon cards and I probably can't pay my mortgage this month. complaint handled have a nice day.