Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Danboom101 about player llIIllIIllllllll

Who are you reporting? llIIllIIllllllll

Date of incident Mar 9, 2021

Which server were you on? 7 - Metro

Describe the incident Dude was mad that we fell back to let enemy have the first set on metro. Teamkilled every single friendly in the far left tunnel so he could solo it there. You can see in the kill log, and in the video you see sioux get tked by him too (crisco was tked at the entrance)

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Gave out a punish. Surprising that 3 people only have footage of one TK. Not too much I can do here. Three posts for one incident is a bit overkill.

I don't think Sioux uses shadowplay, he records when he goes spec, but that doesn't help when someone TKs. My shadowplay failed (happens on occasion, it's a crappy program but nothing better atm). Crisco records 24/7 because people grief him all the time, so that's why he has the footage lol. In the kill feed that neo (and apparently neo alone for some reason?) can access, you can see all 4 TKs come one right after the other. He killed every single one of us that were bipodded locking down that tunnel, causing their team free access to our left side since it's very difficult to push the enemy team out far enough to get set back up in that tunnel. Naturally, we were livid, especially when it's from a prick that uses a name that makes reports nearly impossible (obvious troll move).

And the 3 reports is so that we can all give input that this guy was flagrantly griefing. We can't comment on other reports, so we have to make new ones each time.