Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from DeFyYing about player NovaCrow138

Who are you reporting? NovaCrow138

Date of incident May 2, 2024

Which server were you on? bZ2

Describe the incident Racism, transphobia, and just being a weirdo malding at everyone in all caps as commander telling ppl to kill themselves.. Called me Ying Ling and ik everyone just calls everyone gay on this server but in chat he said "TRANS ARENT PPL"

Everyone had to dunk on him because he just wouldn't stop being cringe and going off on everyone for no reason

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Racism, transphobia, and just being a weirdo malding at everyone in all caps as commander telling ppl to kill themselves.. Called me Ying Ling and ik everyone just calls everyone gay on this server but in chat he said "TRANS ARENT PPL"
We don't police chat to this extent. I've searched their logs for any variation of our prohibited words and didn't find any usage. If you have an example of racism (ying ling doesn't count as that's childish more than anything) please provide it. As for them telling people to kill themselves, while it's shitty and a sign of a mentally ill person, only in cases where it's extreme and repetitive could you make a BA report, but in this case, he has only said it a handful of times over the past year which is not enough to issue a ban for. If we banned everyone the first time they said something edgy in chat, we'd have only a few players left. So, do you have any evidence of racism for us to review?