Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from dek128 about player 134q and Fedcvbbgh

dek128

Donator
Who are you reporting? 134q and Fedcvbbgh

Date of incident Jan 27, 2021

Which server were you on? HC Rush #7

Describe the incident Persistent griefing, including team switching & conspiring to arrange for {friendly C4 + enemy MAV} kill on tank:

1:20 Fedcvbbgh moved themselves to RU (my team) via !assist.
2:00 Fedcvbbgh sneaking up behind tank, gets TKed as I pull back.
2:06 134q moved themselves to RU via !assist.
2:30 They moved themselves back to US.
3:00 I was killed by 134q via MAV, they possibly planted C4 while they were on RU, or worked with Fedcvbbgh to do it.
9:40 Encore: killed again by 134q via MAV, looks like the exact same MO.
14:58 Friendly C4 (mines?) laid behind tank on its retreat path.
24:34 Fedcvbbgh sneaking up behind tank again, gets TKed as I pull back.
27:10 Fedcvbbgh stole the tank driver seat as I was repairing it.

dek128

Donator
Given that Fedcvbbgh has already asked for the action to be overturned, I feel compelled to reply here. The language they used in their appeal intentionally minimizes their actions: it was not one act of "sabotage", but multiple chains of concerted attempts to disrupt my gameplay (on looking through the video again, I found at least one other time at which they can be clearly seen planting C4 on the tank: 8:40).

As noted, these two players were constantly switching teams to accomplish their antics, which likely means they were using Discord or some alternate means to coordinate their actions (their BF4 chat logs don't show anything). This level of sophisticated malice goes well beyond what I've seen in past griefing attempts directed at any player on Banzore.

Last but not the least, I don't see any actual contrition in the words they used in their appeal; only that they won't repeat such things because they "should follow the restriction of the admin". It is easy to interpret that as: "I will try to control myself, but if no one is actually watching what I do, I may indulge in such griefing again."