Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Dm100 about player Dm10O

In-game Name Dm10O

Date of incident Today

What game were you playing? Battlefield 4

Which server were you on? BanZore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz#

Describe the incident There were 3 guys constantly harassing me and accusing me of TK, I actually want to report one of them for teamkilling himself (killed me) he was switching roles aka pretend what he did to me, I did to ''many others'' while it was bullshit

View the video of his TK here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhEd9RJgD4k

you see him killing me and alleging it was provoked by a shot in his back which clearly didnt happen (he later changed story in chat, but actually he had no reason to turn around and kill me, he did TK many times but then only shot to get me low HP)

He is http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Vagatarian68

And then few other guys like
KelsoUSMC and BAGANDOV_M made false statements and soon we had Vagatarian68 trying to convince online masses to submit a report (no one else was involved as it were false accusations after all) he just tried to gather masses (if you see many reports coming in you might aswell believe it)

Glad he FAILED doing so as no one that had nothing to do with the situation submitted a report (except for the 3) but this Vagatarian guy kept making the same report over and over, even when i not at all came across his location/path for a while, so he also spammed the report function to submit the same intent of a report multiple times.

He was deliberately trying to get as many reports submitted possible I think to increase chances to get me in trouble.

Im glad to know I never did anything like intended TK he said, so there cannot be proof (and there is not) the only proof of TK that occured can be my video.
So its no wonder he tried to rely on convincing others of his bullshit stories to try succeed get me in trouble, form a club/team of guys around him, like this Kelso etc, who went in with him and empowered his false accusations.

I have no idea why this guy got a problem with me, never seen him before

So please consider punishment for;
- the recorded TK kill
- maybe reports spam of same report
- bad attitude and making false reports and statements in effort to hurt a player unfairly

Oh crap didnt fill the form well enough, '' complaint about player Dm100 '' should be Complaint about Vagatarian68

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Thank you for letting us know, we will investigate the issue. Please come in our Team speak and grab a admin if it happens, we will take it from there.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
i also was involved in thid quamiore of a mess. wheni left the tking etc had stopped. grab me in ts for details plz