Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from dougandbugs about player humanity

Who are you reporting? humanity

Date of incident Oct 17, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ # 7

Describe the incident I use the !report feature regularly to report people who come and teamkill me in the face or run me over in spawn because I exploded them the round before. I never see anything from those reports though, and I continue seeing those players around.

I just want to play the game, my fps slows down tremendously when I start using nvidia recording and I would have to use it 24/7 to stop them. I have uploaded several videos of people doing this in the past, but a lot of them get punish points and continue to teamkill me and then the onus is on me to record them because the !report feature does not seem to get results.

I know it is not your fault, you did not teamkill me. I have never made a false report. I really just want to play hardcore but it has gotten to the point where I have enough people who regularly teamkill me that I really can't play on BZ #7 anymore.

First world problems, I need a waaambulance etc. Just saying I like your servers, I understand admins are volunteers and overworked, and that I can no longer fight all the intentional teamkills.

I withdraw my complaint. After going through several permutations, I see there is no real solution you can provide me even if you wanted to. Thank you all for the great servers and great times, I'm going to give 2042 + Stardew Valley a try. See you on the battlefield or farm.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Doug,

I understand your frustration and we recognize that not all players are able to run recording software 24/7 for any number of possible reasons. I apologize that your experience has not been stellar due to intentional TK's, that is something that can definitely ruin the enjoyment of a round or gaming session. Since you recognize that most action is based on the submission of evidence, I won't elaborate on that process. Instead will offer a few potential solutions that may improve your experience.

1. Play Core (No teamkilling possible, but the game mode certainly is not for everybody)
2. Reduce the quality / length of recording. Nvidia has an instant replay feature where you can set the amount of time being recorded. We do not need 2k or 1080p footage for intentional TK's, with only about 15s needed for any instance
3. OBS may be less resource-intensive, with most options to reduce the quality/length of the recording buffer
4. Submit reports on TK's with multiple recordings so greater action can be taken. A single intentional TK may result in a punish point, while additional evidence can increase the severity of any actions taken

I hope at least one of those options may be of use to you. As you mentioned, there is not a direct solution that I have to offer even though I would like to. Hope to see you still coming around in the Banzore community since BF4 is not our only game!

Respectfully,
RogaineFoam