Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from DUMBDOTT about player Osamabinwatchin

Who are you reporting? Osamabinwatchin

Date of incident Feb 2, 2024

Which server were you on? Bz1

Describe the incident Didnt move out of spawn and exploded heli https://youtu.be/mtk_7zY9sis
skip to :50

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This looks like they're just a poor pilot, it didn't seem intentional. To prevent this from happening, I recommend you not land exactly where the heli normally spawns so people can't spawn on it while you're repairing.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Since I've not yet gotten a response back, regarding this scenario, in the future I ask that you record more context for this type of complaint. The extent of griefing the other reporter claimed to exist is not visible in your short clip. We need to clearly see all violations, it cannot be vague nor can it be left up to interpretation. If you gather additional video in the future, feel free to open another report. At most, in this case, they will be punished for stealing the vehicle while you were repairing.

i see, however since in the video he flew over a squad member in the jet, and was hovering pretty still. If i get photo evidence that he can get kills in the heli will there be a future punishment

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
From this?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Everything stays on your record, infraction points are just forgiven over a time span of 1 point per month.