Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Easy Rider about player Fatalerror4uttv

Who are you reporting? Fatalerror4uttv

Date of incident Dec 21, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ13

Describe the incident Player made an account to impersonate me. This is around 3am when it started. The person using my name is not me and is being done For harassment. This person is a level 1 just made the account. Also there are several others that are playing as well Names are Bigricky85, Epiclegolegend always knows where I am on tha map, And NoBarCode. All Harassing. Could something be done please. Main complaint is on the guy impersonating me above. And how he is using that name I have no idea. These are part of the same group that come in all the time and harasses players.

Update: They spell the name FatalError3ttv And to be clear. I know I play under what name I play under but they have litterally went into BA or BF4DB Got my name and is using it.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What exactly do you expect us to do here?

Take care of it. It's harassment. If someone was doing it to you you would want something done right? And no I am not being an ass. This shit is always going on and no one does anything. These guys come into the server and literally non stop harasse me. Is that okay? Is that what you guys wanna be known for is allowing these guys to do what ever they want?

I don’t see the problem here.
Dude, that is my twitch name bro. This person is using it to harass me and impersonate me in game. That's the problem. Basically this person can go on and run my stream into the mud doing what ever shady shit he does when I'm not playing. The dude literally bought a copy of BF4 to be a bitch. So if I start using your name in-game you wouldn't care? Either way it's wrong and people here not seeing the wrong in it speaks loudly that these players can just do what ever they want when they want. With no recourse.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This person is using it to harass me and impersonate me in game. That's the problem. Basically this person can go on and run my stream into the mud doing what ever shady shit he does when I'm not playing.

This isn’t our problem.

So if I start using your name in-game you wouldn't care?

I would not.

How is it not y'alls problem. It's my twitch name and property of me. With one letter difference. Which makes it infringement on my rights as a twitch streamer. Therefore the guy needs to be removed. I just can't understand why you guys don't see that. Y'all basically look at me like I complain. I never make a report unless someone is doing something wrong. But never mind dude. I will find another way. All I see is you guys in bed with these regulars that come in and destroy the server. How is that good business? And attack other players. In tha days anyone disrupting a server like these guys do would be removed swiftly. But hey I just complain. Have a good Christmas. Ohhh and don't worry. Tonight was my last night on BF4. The game has went to shit. Time to move on to something else. There everyone is happy.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's my twitch name

That’s why it isn’t our problem.

Therefore the guy needs to be removed.

No.

Y'all basically look at me like I complain.

You do.

All I see is you guys in bed with these regulars that come in and destroy the server.

We don’t even know who that is, and they do not appear to be causing any issues.

But hey I just complain.

A lot.

Have a good Christmas.

You as well!!!

Ohhh and don't worry. Tonight was my last night on BF4

Praise be.

You’re the sad one, “bro”.
How? You are the fucktards that allow these guys to come in and do what ever they want and I'm the sad one? Nah other way around brother. Anyone with eyes can see that. Every single one of you are bought off. IF EA had any say none of you would even be running a server. Especially running bot programs to falsely say the server has players and then not share that with anyone else that runs a server. And don't say you don't. EA stopped that shit once and they will again. The Community that is BF4 is a waist land of useless wanna b leaders that all they want to do is strut their power. HAHA I can let players come in destroy servers and no one can say anything. On top of that players paying to keep a server one sided. What kind of rip of shit is that? But like I said. No worries. Y'all keep on living in your made up power world.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Anyone with common sense can see that you’re delusional.

We don’t artificially boost player counts, our discord and this forums show accurate counts.

We aren’t bought off lmao. We are volunteers.
You lost all credibility when you wanted a player banned for using a MAV against you all game.

We don’t artificially boost player counts, our discord and this forums show accurate counts.

You lost all credibility when you wanted a player banned for using a MAV against you all game.
Dude stop lying. You do artificially boost player count. I use to have a server and used the same shit. But now you guys own all the shit that goes with doing it so no other servers can use it unless they are trusted. Basically keeping your servers falsely inflated. SO go peddle that shit somewhere else. And yes y'all are. Don't matter if you aren't payed or not. Y'all can't see past your asses to see the garbage that infests bf4. It's y'all always gotta be right. When you're not. Simple as that. And most of the people that run bf4 are use to be players that are friends with all the trouble makers so they get special treatment. And don't say you don't do that either. It's plain as day in regards to that as well. All one has to do is read these complaint threads. And the moment someone challenges one of you guys we are the one that is wrong. Allwayyyys. Doesn''t matter the subject. So go ahead and call me \delusional. That is what you guys do. No better than the garbage that plagues bf4.

The dude was on my own team. Purposely doing it. How is that even remotely okay? Did you not see that?

But either way, I'm sorry to all of you guys for bothering you. I know y'all think I'm a crackpot. And that's okay, everyone is entitled to there thoughts. All I know is if any of this would have happened to any of you, on an individual level, you would see it a different way. Maybe one day I can enjoy a game of BF4 again. Just like so many out there.

Either way and once again, I'm sorry for coming down on you guys so hard. Y'all have families and lives. And was inconsiderate of me to not respect what you guys try to do to make the remaining BF4 community happy. Y'all have an awesome holiday with your loved ones. And just know, I'm a good guy in real life I know y'all probably think otherwise, but I was brought up to give you the shirt off my back if it means helping someone. And plenty of friends that know me can attest to that. Cheers