Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Easy Rider about player Fatalerror4uttv

Nor was he banned for “impersonating” you.
Dude you guys are something else. He was using a damn linked account and cheating. Could have been dealt with for harassment and would have been done. But lets the douche go around terrorizing the player base all so you can be right and controlling. What kind of community do you guys run? Hacker/Harassment community? And as far as him not being banned for impersonating me, any good rational admin would have taken care of it. But again it's all about power and being right and bashing a player as complaining instead of doing what you know is right. It litterally took someone "not an admin" outside your community to get this dude out. If I can see it, and others can see when someone is doing something shady and harrasing, why can't yall?

Just because EA don't give a rats ass about bf4, it's still bf4 and it deserves to be run as if EA is the one doing it so players can come in and play and report players to be dealt with when they are out of line. Either way I knew the dude was sus from the get go and the name thing was just the tip of the iceberg. Why would it have been soooo hard for you guys to have seen it as harassment, which is in TOS, and took him out? It wasn't because I was being mean or rude when I started this thread. Because I was not rude or demanding. It's because some of these players pay your bills. Simple as that. So you look the other way. That is what I see. Not all of the players, just the ones looking for a way to gain an advantage in-game. Like for example... the ones that wait till 2 minutes before the game is over and switch sides to be on the winning team or to gang up on lesser players.

This is your community and I'm just wasting my breath. Because in your eyes I'm wrong no matter what I say. At the end of the day EA still owns BF4 and I have to purchase it from EA so players expect, well Legit players expect, to have a competitive environment to play free off Cheaters and literal bullies coming in and running people off. Now I appreciate that volunteers have to admin and run the community and the servers. I had volunteers as well that had lives and family but they also knew they had a duty to keep the servers policed if they had the label admin pinned on their chest. We rely on you guys to be our voice in the game when we "the gamers" can't do anything about it.