Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from elBigB0sss about player smokerob

OldBigBoss

Donator
Who are you reporting? smokerob

Date of incident Dec 1, 2022

Which server were you on? # -bZ12- # RUSH BANZORE.COM

Describe the incident Is there a rule against constant harassments against a player? Reason I ask is because smokerob, a regular on the bz rush server, accuses me of cheating, hacking, wall hacks etc..... This literally happens on a daily basis every time I'm on the server. (If you go back and check the logs you'll find evidence of this player frequently harrasing.) Normally I wouldn't care but this is seriously annoying since he does it every day and every round.
I've welcomed him to spectate me and show evidence of me cheating in any way but he refuses and chooses to just throw hackusations instead. Its super toxic to be honest. He has already gotten banned from the TBG sever for similar reason I think. He also made some half-ass complaint against me something about farming kills? or switching teams? in hopes that I gain another strike to get banned indefinitely.

I just need to know if there is a rule or a punishment for a player acting like this in your servers.

Thanks.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If this player is found breaking any of our rules and you submit the evidence, it will be handled.
If they are just claiming you are cheating without any evidence, ignore them.
Does that sound fair?