Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from FleahFox about player SlickWillie

Who are you reporting? SlickWillie

Date of incident May 19, 2023

Which server were you on? Hardcore Pearl/Locker/Metro

Describe the incident Dude would not stop flaming in chat for 2 games straight being toxic and rude, and then got political and more toxic in the next match, all happened in the hour of 6PM EST. Check chat logs for all.

I would like to also Add the player "YPPP-MAMASPAPPI" for being toxic in the chat as well for 2 games straight

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’m not seeing anything that stands out in the chat logs for SlickWillie, and I don’t even see the other player. Perhaps you made a typo in the name?

image_2023-05-19_195755049.png
Nope, pretty sure I have the right guy, others will support my claim on him and this "YOOO" guy. Guys wouldn't stop for a long time

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yea you did spell his name wrong, it’s YOOO not YPPP. I don’t see anything in his logs that’s in violation of our rules.

Theres 2 people in this issue, Slick AND this other Guy "YOOO" my bad if Typo lmao but idk if how his actions arent obviously labelled as Disruptive or not "being a trouble maker" whatev but I can always make another report if theres another issue

With all respect, it's a little redundant to say "welcome to ___Chat" if you are the admins of your server saying in the rules "don't be a trouble maker"

Was simply making a report because all was completely peaceful before this bozo decided to ruin the fun for multiple people lmao

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Take a quick peruse of the forums, search for toxicity bans to get an idea of what those entail.
We usually only punish for EXTREME toxicity, it's also usually coupled with some other form of rule breakage.