Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Gaul about player MR_Sjolin and Luddekudde33

Who are you reporting? MR_Sjolin and Luddekudde33

Date of incident Aug 25, 2021

Which server were you on? bZ9

Describe the incident I logged on, and based on last incident asked if there were any nazis again online, or I could play in peace. The above two players immediately replied "sieg" and "heil", respectively.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Gotta admit, asking IF there are any Nazi's online is sure to prompt some trolling from the internet. At one point you did go as far to accuse somebody of being nazi related because they were using... a Type 88 LMG.

Now looking at the chatlogs of MR_sjolin, there isn't much at all going on there besides the "sieg" and responce of "heil" from the other guy. Going to give a punish for toxicity here.

Luddekudde33's is a bit more. Likes using the N word quite a bit and bypassing the chat filters for it. Gonna give him a 7D break.

In fairness, we do not support toxicity and stuff like that. But it seems like you are intentionally bringing it up in chat sometimes. I think if you refrained from asking "Any nazi's in chat?" every time you entered, you might run into less "Nazis." Nonetheless, if you find more toxicity/nazism/racism, do not hesitate to post in the forums about it for us to handle. Just... don't encourage the circus.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    161.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    165 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    638.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG