Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Halibard about player [BB]JTF2-v3_0

Who are you reporting? [BB]JTF2-v3_0

Date of incident Nov 6, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ1.1 or BZ1 can't remember exactly

Describe the incident After I accidentally mortar'd [BB]JTF2-v3_0 on Zavod 311, he proceeded to join my squad and spawn on me and shoot me in the face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccQGw4Y45kk
4:05 I accidentally mortar him on top of D as my teammate dies
4:12 He insults me in team chat
4:13 I quip back (You can see in the bottom left hand that he is not currently in our squad at the time.)
4:29 He has joined my squad and teamkilled me you can see this in the bottom left in squad. He then taunts in squad chat
4:32 You can see the kill feed of him killing me, If you look at the map near 4:29 there was no enemies he could've been shooting at.

Thank you for reviewing this, I am working on getting my recording software working instead of using my friends.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
While I may believe you, I do not think that this is conclusive evidence to act upon. First-person perspective is preferred for more context. This player has hundreds of hours, so I'd say it's possible that during that time he could of accidentally gotten mortared, joined another squad, and accidentally killed them back.

This player also does not have a history of intentional TK's so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. If you get additional footage in the future proving otherwise, be sure to let us know.

50k+ kills, less than 750 tks for his stats. On par with clean players.