Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Complaint from HerrJamesKirsch94

Who are you reporting? shmalarkey

Date of incident Mar 18, 2024

Which server were you on? Banzore #4 OR #2 i was on both that night

Describe the incident I would like start off with the game was going great we all we're having fun and i killed the "shmalarkey" player i geuss and he assumed beacuse my clan name was Wehrmacht.(which i used for BFV role play) and called me Nazi and even when i spoke in chat to him and said i dont support what they did and nor do i acknowledge them in any way. He then Reported me and know i cant play on your server or any other North american Server. i checked all the links and all of them say no active ban? _Please help me ive been playing these games since i was 12 im not 29 i have the verteran status in this game so im sure you can understand my frustration that i cant play a game i love lol... i can still play BFV and 1 fine just not 4. If anything i feel like i been harassed and now i cant play BF4 at all.

here are some screenshot of where it says no ban and what was said about me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    482.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    708.3 KB · Views: 12

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

If this is you, you're banned by Battlefield Agency for toxicity and yes it has to do with racism.

There's nothing we can do for you here. You'll have to successfully appeal with them before you'll be allowed back on our servers.

i understand i still just dont get what i did that was so racist . ive been playing this server since 2020 with no problam with the same clan. all it took was one guy i geuss.

I also would like to thank you for your Respose Panda :). Ive played with you a few times. i was unaware battlefied agency was a thing till you said.