Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Irridiumz about player Clan imposter griefing

Who are you reporting? Clan imposter griefing

Date of incident (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Which server were you on? Banzor #6

Describe the incident superfwiend123 wearing CUZ tags and giving vehicles to enemy team and trolling. Reporting so admins know this is not a CUZ player.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sir this is a Wendys.

No but seriously, this is Banzore. Our members wear -bZ- tags.

Salsa needs his snickers . If you can, please provide a video of the griefing. That's usually the best way for the admins to confirm the infraction and subsequently punish them.
I'll get video of it if I can. Sorry for making two reports. Didn't realize they were public posts since I'm new to this forum.

Yep, public so that anyone who has extra information can comment and help resolve issues. If they keep doing it, take a recording and just add to this one until it's resolved. Let the other thread die out so the admins don't have to try and keep track of 2 threads for the same person.

Yep, public so that anyone who has extra information can comment and help resolve issues. If they keep doing it, take a recording and just add to this one until it's resolved. Let the other thread die out so the admins don't have to try and keep track of 2 threads for the same person.
Okay will do. Thanks for your patience.

What does the bit about "CUZ" tags have anything to do with Banzore servers?
That player wears our clans tags and then trolls/griefs/violates server rules to make our clan look bad. We've been playing on your #6 server lately and we don't want Banzore admins to think this guys part of our group, so I';m reporting him.