Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Joel803 about player gregawa

Who are you reporting? gregawa

Date of incident Jan 22, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ24

Describe the incident Team Griefing, This dude will kill me or my friends and sit in spawn and shoot us as we are attacking an enemy so we die by the enemy. I believe I have video of him straight up killing me as well. I know its not allowed but I did kill him back when he would shoot me. This was today the date of the report and I probably had 15 tks from him shooting me as I am attacking an enemy plus the straight tks he did to me. I wont kill him anymore but he did it to at least 4 other people when I played today.

As an aside, I see my warnings as well. 95% of that is killing teammates who are killing people in spawn (like this guy) and like 5% accidents of running over people (which I seem to do a lot, 1-2 a game, but I always say sorry). I just got a new PC so I can record now so I wont be doing that ill just record and not have to do vigilante style justice.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please post the video evidence.
We also do not allow teamkills / intentional griefing regardless of who did it first. Be sure follow our rules more closely in the future.

literally killing myself and others on the game since he got mad at other heli for being good. we told him the other dude wasnt hacking just that he was a good heli pilot... @BigBadBagOfSwag