Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from l_M0RNlNG_STAR_l about player ManOnTh3Edg3

Who are you reporting? ManOnTh3Edg3

Date of incident Jan 26, 2023

Which server were you on? ! NITRA BEST MAPS EPS 60Hz - NO WEAPON RULES

Describe the incident Harassment and Sabotage of Chopper.

He is treathing me for reporting him on Banzore.com Servers.

I have Screen Shot to Upload his Foul Language and Treathening me.

I can send to email or upload here please ?

Thank You

Uploaded Screen Shot -

Why can't we play normally with this Guy ? He is offending me for nothing and always telling me not to take the Chopper again. Its sad as many want to play and enjoy the game.

Kindly help us please.

Thank You.

Attachments

• ManOnTh3Edg3 - Harrasment.jpg
    ManOnTh3Edg3 - Harrasment.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 19
He told me he got some Ban from Banzore.com Admins ? Thats why he is Threathening me. :(

I don't know this guy but he is making our life hell.

Thank You for Your Time, Admins. I will do my best to be Polite even when we meet people like these and follow all the rules.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A) this did not occur on one of our servers

B) I suggest growing thicker skin, or shit talk back to him. There’s nothing wrong with shit talking (just don’t get overly toxic and/or racist) and it occurs alllllll the time. If you don’t like it, simply ignore or, or you can press H to hide the chat.

A) this did not occur on one of our servers

B) I suggest growing thicker skin, or shit talk back to him. There’s nothing wrong with shit talking (just don’t get overly toxic and/or racist) and it occurs alllllll the time. If you don’t like it, simply ignore or, or you can press H to hide the chat.
Thank You Mobius, will ignore this player. Just wanted to point out what he is doing even on the Banzore Servers.

I will record him when he is harassing others. Pity as some of my friends had to leave the server because of his rude language, as we dont tolerate words like that.

In the Screenshot he shows his ANGER that I reported him for being a rude player and harassing us, and he does his revenge with his FOUL LANGUAGE.

Thank You Again Mobius. And Thanks for the Banzore Servers, making many players HAPPY. :)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you capture video evidence of him breaking one of our rules on our servers, feel free to post a complaint.

The rules are provided below. We do not typically punish for foul language alone.