Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from lediocampos about player Kumononaka

Who are you reporting? Kumononaka

Date of incident Jul 21, 2022

Which server were you on? bZ1 - HARDCORE ALL MAPS

Describe the incident he and his clan, were killing who was in respaw, not giving even the opportunity to retaliate, were several times that I was killed outside the rest of the team, the video is short because I died so fast that I could not record, this happens almost every day with this clan. I have done this kind of thing myself and I regret it and I am here to report it. I hope the video could serve as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGV-CVogf3o

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately not enough context here. A more detailed video is required.
I have no idea if you're all capped, if you shot out first or what else happened before this incident.
If it happens again, please record a more detailed video.
This is as informative as a screenshot.

We were with almost all flags captured, it was the second time I was spawning in the attack jet and I was dying before flying. A match just happened, and the same thing happened again, but next time I will record the whole context.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ah I see.
For future reference,
When you become all capped by the enemy, they are allowed to go near your base and continue playing (shooting you).
If it wasn't allowed when you are all capped, there would probably be hundreds upon hundreds of more complaints to go through.
We just don't like to list it as a rule everywhere because it would probably end up causing confusion.
It's a grey area because as soon as you cap a single flag back, they aren't allowed to continue attacking uncap. But it gets slippery because if your team is still firing out, it'll continue.
Yes it isn't fun to be spawn raped but your team got you to that point, you almost deserve it.
That is one of the only times you can shoot into spawn. The only other except to the no shooting into uncap rule is if the enemy shoots out of uncap or uses select utility. At that point they are fair game.
Does this answer your question?
This may help https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules-2020.6732/.
Thanks for the report!