Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from LunaTiKTunaLiK about player Americanatorrr

Who are you reporting? Americanatorrr

Date of incident Nov 30, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident 6:15ish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljth5wvo4_Y Aimbot/Esp

I hope the quality is good enough. I'll be improving it. Looking into what factors increase quality of the upload: switching to MP4 for example. Looks great before uploading.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Quality is perfectly fine!

I'm not seeing too much here, his stats look fine, and he's been playing with us for a little over a year now.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I mean he had a few weird kills in the beginning, but completely missed/didn't see people out in the open.

His stats are actually pretty bad, especially if he isn't in a vehicle.

My suspicion is that he's a donator.
What does that have to do with anything? I've banned people who have donated...?

The guy pulls the trigger at the sniper he's using ESP to see on the boat (yes, you can see he was sniping before hand) but he clearly zeroes in on him though he's far to far away to see. He then press multiple times firing at the guy, the last time he presses the fire button (at the sniper) the sniper happened to die just before he shot again. This causes his aimbot to instantly lock on to the chopper, but his aimbot didn't make it all the way over to the chopper yet so he starts fighting directly in the middle of the transition from sniper to chopper.

Furthermore, his aim transitions perfectly with the flight of the chopper and the jet. There is literally no human induced lag into the equation. It's humanly impossible and would mean he has to be able to prediction, with prefect accuracy, what the aircraft is going to do before they do it.

The shot highlighted by red arrow is the beginning of a new round of fire. It was meant for the sniper, not for random sky. It happened during random sky because, due to the distance between him and the sniper, the sniper happen to die from the last round, but he wasn't ready for that, he's spamming the fire button instead.

Because he's spamming the fire button at the sniper, and the sniper dies, his bot which has really shit settings locks on to the chopper, but his next spam fire meant for the sniper occurs before his bot ever makes it to the chopper. This is what hacks look like. This is not a natural behavior.

I can also tell his aimbot hotkey is tied to his zoom button. It's why when he zooms in at another chopper at around 1:55, his aimbot tries to lead the jet but he wasn't wanting to do that at all.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No need to get so aggressive, watched the video and I don't see any smoking gun here either, needs more footage if you are dead set on this guy being a cheater. I would also recommend you report him to BF4DB and Battlefield Agency, why ban him from just our servers when you can ban him from the game itself.
With all of that said, I agree with Topher, its not enough to warrant a ban.

Thanks for the report!

It does suck. The majority of people cheating, especially the 1000s in such a small game that just got the latest injector and are trying out hacks, they can fool your admins easily. When you guys see someone tracking a chopper with a boat, perfectly, in a storm, and then look at his stats and see his accuracy is terrible, what should be a red flag, is "not seeing much". You can't track a chopper that well, neither can a .5 kdr below 10% accuracy nub. All this does is say, "you can cheat on our servers as long as you shoot randomly into the sky."