Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Major420 about player DrippinSoHard

Who are you reporting? DrippinSoHard

Date of incident Feb 15, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ #2

Describe the incident DrippinSoHard multiple Intentional TK

Video link:
https://youtu.be/KZjQ2yU4eiI

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you could please, show some footage of him *actually* teamkilling you instead of cutting it and showing a screenshot. The clip at the end still is not enough. We need to see the context, we need to see the events leading up to the teamkill. Until then, there is nothing we can do here at this time.

Yeah, this was one of my first attempts at making videos to prove intentional TK's.

I will do better with my footage...funk-it, I'll explain in plain English the context of the "Evidence"...DrippinSoHard had TK'd me 3 times the previous round, I only had that one TK caught on tape. (this is the 3rd TK from previous round, which was added towards the end of the uploaded Youtube footage in orig complaint)

For reference: The "TK" footage from the previous round (the 1st two times he TK'd me I was not recording, then another guy, Syvants started TK'ng me repeatedly and I was like, OK...F*&% this, and started recording him) (this footage was added to the end of my clip from above link- was taken from a recording of another player I was intending to report, namely Syvants, so DrippinSoHard was not my initial target with that footage, but since he was TK'ng me at same sequence as Syvants was, I just added to the clip that I had of DrippinSoHard just for good measure....since I had it, "all ready in the can".

In the begging of the clip, the next round started...after I got to B flag, I noticed I was still recording from previous round, so I stopped the recording.

Literally, as I pressed "Alt + F9" to stop recording, DrippinSoHard TK'd me, so as quickly as I could, I hit "Alt + F9" again to start re-recording, in hopes of at least getting the "TK" message, which I did, luckily. (if you re-watch the link, you will see this)

I thought this would be sufficient, and just to make it easier for the Admins that would review this footage, (remember, I'm not a professional, I'm very new at editing clips) I figured out how to annotate it with text on screen...You can clearly see in video, before i got TK'd, I was in the corner at B flag, not in anyone's line of fire (as he is running to me with same class outfit and gun as the one in kill feed (just after TK screen) in upper rt. corner (Support class & type 88 LMG with suppressor and scope)....

Wow, the TK screen show the gun and loadout of the guy that just ran up on me (and the score was basically the same) which = Yeah, it was him (despite, the half-second "lost" footage from stopping and re-starting recording...I had no Idea he was going to TK me at start of round, I assumed he got it out of his system last round)

plus look at the score (in game) - before TK [1200 to 1198] and after TK [1198 to 11830], that's 2 kills (my team) from "lost" footage (when he TK'd me), we had 1200 just before TK...."BECAUSE there were NO enemies to possibly shoot at...Our side always gets to B before the enemy on this map", so if there are NO enemies to shoot, what is DrippinSoHard shooting....what is more likely, shoot at enemies that are NOT there or continue from previous round to intentionally TK me??

(remember, we just got to B flag, I'm totally out of the way in the corner with No enemies around... (so, yeah perfectly reasonable to expect to get accidentally shot....NOT! ....that Shizzle was intentional and the footage shows this crap!)

Wow, it would be great if I had footage of this, wait I do! - This is exactly what the footage shows.....go watch in again with this in mind, you'll see what I'm getting at here.

Plus, after all that footage, I show leader-board...it shows he switched team, he still has No kills No deaths, and No enemy killed him ....How could he have No kills and no deaths and No one from enemy team killed him (see kill feed - it shows no one form enemy team killed him and leaderboard show he has no deaths either), again at this point in footage, he is on enemy team, but he was JUST on my team with a TK.

All thought this part of footage is not agaists the rules, it shows the shitty actions that accomapany, the same type of players that intentional TK....What he did was kill himself right after he TK'd me, and switched teams after he Tk'd me (this is why No-enemy- Kill on Kill-feed and no-deaths on leaderboard)....all to quickly avoid retaliation (because he knows it's a shiity thing to TK someone at start of round before the real fight starts, most victims retaliate for this childish behavior)- everyone knows this is what the sneaky lil bastards do...they quickly get a quick TK "in" and then go fight on enemy team, to avoid retaliation.

to clarify, - the point of "we just got to B, was there were no enemies and I was in corner not in anyone's line of fire" and the get TK'd = this proves intentional TK - plus, we both know if this had happened to an Admin, he would be Gonzo's already!

Thank you kindly!