Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from MerkelValkyria about player Connorzilla87

Who are you reporting? Connorzilla87

Date of incident Sep 21, 2022

Which server were you on? -bZ11- # 60HZ SIEGE 24/7

Describe the incident Hi,

I was in the air solo in the helicopter and then Connorzilla87 appeared as a pilot. I asked him out 4 times, to no avail. So far so good, it's not like I'm fixing the vehicle. But he started shooting at the enemy base, then to top it all off, he voluntarily crashes into a building to kill me (he leaves at the last second).

Usually, I would have passed on it, but this individual is toxic and since he himself insisted that I report it to the administrators, I could not refuse his request.

Later in the game, he puts C4 on the front of one of our tanks and asks its driver to rush the enemies with it (verifiable in the chat log). This part is a bit fuzzier, because I don't know if the driver agreed or not to use this strategy which is the most absurd I've seen. On a mrap or a quad, okay, but on the front of a tank... It's almost griefing / wasting resources at this point.

https://streamable.com/ej27zb

https://imgur.com/a/tM6ilxX

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Punished the player for intentionally tking / griefing you.
The vehicle in uncap moves backwards so I do not know if they attacked prior to you moving your camera towards the base.
Please keep in mind that you cannot claim both seats of a vehicle.
People are going to spawn in them due to game mechanics and there's little you can do about it.
Thanks!

I think you are right. At the 7th second of the video we see something explode on the corner of the building in front of us. It could actually be the LAV tow in the enemy base, which would justify why the pilot attacked the uncap.

As for the seats in the helicopter, I didn't want to claim both seats. I only wanted to take the pilot's seat again, because I had taken the gunner's seat for just a moment.

My complaint was mostly for the intentional teamkill, so that's fine with me. Thank you!