Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Moridin_Tedronai about player l__John_Rambo__I

Who are you reporting? l__John_Rambo__I

Date of incident May 13, 2021

Which server were you on? 7 - Locker

Describe the incident Intentional TK, blatant as fuck. Dude got autobalanced, asked wtf in chat. Spawned in and looked up at me for a solid like 6 seconds before shooting me in the head.

Also on an entertaining note. I'm genuinely not sure how this guy has gotten to level 140 and still believes the term "griefing" in gaming means "talking shit/making fun of" xDBanzore BF4 Stats - Chat Log - # -bZ7- # RUSH HARDCORE BANZORE.COM - Google Chrome 5_13_2021 1...png

To be clear, I normally don't have an issue with this guy. But he even later says that the reason he looked at me for so long before firing was because he had to "line up a better shot through the railing". So there's absolutely no excuse. He claims he didn't realize he had been balanced, but theres no chance he didn't see the friendly tag while he was "lining up" that better shot at me. Wouldn't want to see the moron banned for it, but a punish point on him would be appreciated, especially since his ingame rep is high enough to auto deny reports so I have to manually make them here instead of just leaving one on the server.