Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from not_good_english about player conorv2

Who are you reporting? conorv2

Date of incident Aug 4, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ # 7

Describe the incident I have been playing on BZ 7 since it started, never had any teamkill complaints. If you follow the video he made against me, right after I killed him I killed an enemy, and I apologized for the teamkill. He lied down in forward action, not sure what to say about that.

Edit - and since apparently he records his gameplay and he admitted he teamkilled me right before that, may you please ask him to show that video too since it was an "accident". He clipped the video to first not show his intentional teamkill against me, and second, not to show I killed an enemy while I was shooting right beside him.

Edit again after his reply - he was mad he and his BB clan were eating ucavs all night.

He came and teamkilled me in spawn. He "apologized".

That is how all of this started, I've been playing on BZ #7 since the servers opened in roughly March 2020, see how many teamkills I have or reports I have against me. The BB guys teamkilled crisco (my best friend) over and over (he provided video of it), because they were mad at him. They were mad at me tonight and did the same thing.