Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Ramenaru about player DeathFromSky

Ramenaru

-bZ- Member
Who are you reporting? DeathFromSky

Date of incident Sep 29, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ #6

Describe the incident Now I'm not usually one to report people, but after a few days of playing in the same matches as the aforementioned player, My buddies and I had to say something. this is now the 7-8th time that i've picked up on DeathFromSky being extremely toxic in the chat without provocation, and just overall never having anything positive to say in the chat. again, I don't see any rules that prevent this, but it is extremely annoying to deal with and He treats anyone who calls him out on it as a nuisance and just talks mad shit at them. I'm slowly building up a library of screenshots, and if further proof is required, i will be more than happy to submit it

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don’t see anything wrong with his chatlogs. Shit talking is part of the fun of this game, and the only thing we don’t allow is racism. We do take action against SUPER toxic players, but typically gets escalated to Battlefield Agency and this guy doesn’t look to be anywhere near that criteria. If you don’t like what you see in chat, you can always press H ;)

Ramenaru

-bZ- Member
I don’t see anything wrong with his chatlogs. Shit talking is part of the fun of this game, and the only thing we don’t allow is racism. We do take action against SUPER toxic players, but typically gets escalated to Battlefield Agency and this guy doesn’t look to be anywhere near that criteria. If you don’t like what you see in chat, you can always press H ;)
figured as much. thank you for taking the time to respond thoroughly though, I really appreciate it. Have a great day!