Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Razz about player wickeddhordcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
Who are you reporting? wickeddhordcore

Date of incident Feb 4, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident Attacking uncap.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Due to your teammate shooting before the missile hit, you were fair game. It's unfortunate but it's a grey area. In technical terms, it's whoever locked you that is at fault here but there's no way for us to determine who that was.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
I understand you refering to my teammate shooting which started at :11 seconds, but wickeddhardcore shot us with a freehand tow which you can see it come in@ between :12 & :13 second mark. It was shot from E flag clearly before my teammate started shooting. The lock you're refering to was from a stinger which did hit us 1st, and that player whomever it was is clearly wrong for it.

Just wanted to give you a bit more context, to maybe look at it again. In other words it the tie goes to the runner the Transport Heli, wickeddhardcore is guilty. LoL

~RaZz

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
At :10 your gunner fires, then you pop flares, then a rocket of some type hits, then the tow hits. If a vehicle or it's occupants fire while in uncap, you're fair game. Had your gunner not fired or you popping flares, then yes there would be an easy punishment but in this case, by the time you took any damage, you were fair game. If this was a report about the person locking your heli still in uncap, we'd also punish them.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
Sorry, the :11 was a typo along with a few others. I understand where you're coming from.

I am just stating my opinion (and you know what they say about opinions) from my review of the clip, that tow he killed us with in my opinion was fired before my gunner shot or I popped flares (not sure how popping flares would make you fair game as flares cannot kill the enemy, but anyway).

Thanks and have a good night...

~RaZz

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
not sure how popping flares would make you fair game as flares cannot kill the enemy, but anyway)
Using any type of equipment makes you fair game, placing a mortar, launching a ucav, throwing a smoke, popping flares etc. Regardless if the tow was fired before your gunner fired, it didn't hit until you were fair. This is the same reason we don't punish people for missing when they fire into uncap.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
Regardless if the tow was fired before your gunner fired, it didn't hit until you were fair. This is the same reason we don't punish people for missing when they fire into uncap.
You just made my point valid, in my opinion the tow was fired at a chopper still in the uncap before we were "fair game" and it did not miss showing intent to attack the uncap unprovoked! If he would have missed we would not be having this conversation.

I would love to see a clip from his side in a ban appeal, and if that clip showed he only fired after the gunner shot or I "popped flares" then I would be the first to say I was wrong...

"Timing is everything" ~William Shakespeare

Again, thanks for the conversation

~RaZz

Status
Not open for further replies.