Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from riddlefinder about player BZ-RogainFoam

Who are you reporting? BZ-RogainFoam

Date of incident Jun 10, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ hardcore TDM

Describe the incident https://medal.tv/clips/55028983/d1337wXOYyni

I dont know if this is a glitch/exploit or just blatant cheating but kinda BS to represent this on your own servers

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is not against the rules on this map.

when half the other team is complaining about a guy flying 20 feet in the air then denying the action means you're hiding something...
maybe be a little honest like ya I am using a known glitch instead of making several people leave because they think you are cheating +rep for BZ right?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hey that's me! To clarify, it is a harmless physics glitch that has to do with the ladders on this map. Doesn't prevent players from killing you, and does not give the user any advantages such as one-way wall glitches.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The game is 7 years old, the map is even older. Blame the developers for lazily reusing assets and putting the best map in bf3 in bf4 but not fixing the way the ladders work. This is allowed on our server and has been since we put the server up. If you don't care for it, you can play elsewhere. look up how to do this on youtube and you will see how silly you sound right now. Its literally the easiest thing to do and there is no point in banning it because you can still kill the retarded flying fish.

I may be overreacting
But I'd assume you guys would like to keep a positive reputation especially when being accused of cheating by several people on the opposing team
I'd tell em like I was told in here not shrug it off and let the accusers further think that someone is cheating
all is good on my end though I appreciate the feedback and clarification

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No worries man, I get where you are coming from, to be fair we do tell people in game all the time, huge influx of new players, we would basically be spamming it constantly lmao.