Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Rivotril about player cooLHazTR / B4RZo / tonyantonioh

Who are you reporting? cooLHazTR / B4RZo / tonyantonioh

Date of incident Sep 5, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1.5

Describe the incident the player cooLHazTR took the tank together with me (Rivotril) after it became available at the base, then asked me to leave the tank, to play with his friend B4RZo, consequently I refused to leave due to having arrived at the tank first, soon after that the two players reported that I did an ante game and TK on purpose, but this is not true, I just stayed in the tank waiting for the tank driver to lead the tank so we could play, after all this the two players did an ante game holding the tank at the base until the end of the match , but before finishing the match, the player B4RZo placed C4 on the tank, and the pilot of the tank cooLHazTR left it, and then the player tonyantonioh shot with sraw from the base on top of the c4 causing my death by intentional tk.
I would like to emphasize that I like to always play respecting the rules, and in this situation the player Pr3siDengue was in the squad with me and can confirm everything about what happened, and I even have a photo of the players doing antegame, purposeful tk and c4 placed in the tank together with the death by tk of sraw.

Here are the photos of what happened

Attachments

• player B4RZo doing pregame by staying on top of the tank, and player cooLHazTR holding the tan...png
    player B4RZo doing pregame by staying on top of the tank, and player cooLHazTR holding the tan...png
    4 MB · Views: 8
  • player B4RZo placing c4.png
    player B4RZo placing c4.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • TK tonyantonioh.png
    TK tonyantonioh.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8