Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from RPGaddicted about player notinbzyet

Who are you reporting? notinbzyet

Date of incident May 4, 2021

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident This guy "notinbzyet" was threatening that I should be kicked (implying he would if he could). i asked what rule i broke and why i should be kicked and got no answer. I play here almost daily and have for a long time. I know the rules. I'm assuming this person is an aspiring member/admin since he was acting like it and has BZ in his name. I don't appreciate him publicly berating me on the server and making false claims about me, vague as they were. He never did specify. Anyway, I made an account on the site and donated $20. Hope it helps.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lmao, Read the chat logs for the entire thing.

1620179234363.png

1620179307988.png

1620179447834.png

This is a video game and we are not the thought police. And I certainly don't enforce the chat, we have a filter for that. But both of you come off as hilariously rediculous.

This other guy has no relation to us and is not even a member.

Have a nice evening!

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, but what you posted is actually incomplete, out of order and not in context. Not that it matters.

I had a rough day, go to play BF, got frustrated with some dickhead and lashed out a bit. Instead of continuing to rant on BF chat, I took it here (not even realizing it would be public) and left it to you guys. I dropped $20 in the bucket on my way, not as a bribe or with expectation of a favorable response, but as sort of a token of loyalty or perhaps even payment for service (simply reading and responding to my stupid complaint) and your response is to publicly humiliate me here. That's real shitty. You could at least be polite.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Im not here to pander bud. Im here to keep the hackers out. I have bad days too and I come to play the game to wind down and relax from that (and ban the hackers). I'm just saying it's not something you should lose sleep over. Two people getting into an argument on the internet? god forbid.

Anybody can go to here: banzore.com/bf4-stats/index.php?p=chat&sid=1 if they want full context, not that it matters because again, this is a game, this is the internet, and I really don't care about anybody's personal opinions or ideologies. You made a public thread on a public forum, I am not being impolite, I just filtered your text and his text (its read bottom to top in case you couldn't tell).

Long story short, thank you for the donation, it comes with some sweet VIP perks (4 months worh in your case) and can be viewed here: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/donations-bf4-vip-membership.6734/

I hope this whole thing didn't ruin your experience playing on our servers because to be frank its really silly.

Just enjoy the game, and as always, you can press H to hide the chat if it gets to be too much.

Im not here to pander bud. Im here to keep the hackers out. I have bad days too and I come to play the game to wind down and relax from that (and ban the hackers). I'm just saying it's not something you should lose sleep over. Two people getting into an argument on the internet? god forbid.

Anybody can go to here: banzore.com/bf4-stats/index.php?p=chat&sid=1 if they want full context, not that it matters because again, this is a game, this is the internet, and I really don't care about anybody's personal opinions or ideologies. You made a public thread on a public forum, I am not being impolite, I just filtered your text and his text (its read bottom to top in case you couldn't tell).

Long story short, thank you for the donation, it comes with some sweet VIP perks (4 months worh in your case) and can be viewed here: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/donations-bf4-vip-membership.6734/

I hope this whole thing didn't ruin your experience playing on our servers because to be frank its really silly.

Just enjoy the game, and as always, you can press H to hide the chat if it gets to be too much.
I didn't ask you to pander, bud. The only reason I brought it here is because he had BZ in his name and was suggesting I should be kicked. Some of the chat you posted was from a different conversation with another person, yet you didn't include the most relevant part from the BZ imposter. You could have simply informed me that he wasn't part of BZ, rather than going out of your way to make me look like an asshole. Yeah, this is silly. I don't really care.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Good to know, handling the aspect of the guy with bZ in his name on the side. Thank you for being that to our attention.

Anyway, have a good night