Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Complaint from Sikhsoldja about player P3RV-3

I agree with sikh soldja. Making him famous like this has got to be one of the dumbest things you can do. I mean idk whats going on but you guys look like a bunch of lames hyping him up like this. But good entertainment thats for sure.

Hey, remember that time I reported you for breaking the rules, you caught a 3 day ban, then you DM'd me butthurt about you breaking the rules and catching a ban? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Bro your such a snitch the guy pays the crime for 2days and now you make fun of him? Lol tf? What logic do you guys have? He's popular af now on the server everyone knows him thanks to your immaturity getting mad cuz he said some Asian idnian thing? Get a life bro

Crying about a player because he owns you in game is not a valid reason to be dicks to a person on some fourm. He said in game some Shotgun and his boyfriends were making him popular, so that's why I decided to come here and see what the hell was going on. All you guys are doing is giving the man clout. You all should let it go and play the dam game. Shotgun camping you got butt hurt and snitched on the guy because he said something you are butt hurt pal. He owns in game that's why you are so mad. You got your friends here. Pathetic. But now you can stop making yourself look like a tool bag. Go enjoy the game people!

Sikhs in general are a nice group of people. Their house of worship is the only place on earth that serves food to the less fortunate no church does that. Besides the fact I don't think any of you are actual adults. One guy big ho is a gta charc. You just look like a bunch of kids that have nothing to do. Already you gave him clout go in game and try to get him.. hes over in game getting worshipped by everyone. You guys failed in cyber bullying him good job morons. Keyboard warriors galore. Im out

"getting worshipped by everyone"

If you consider negative attention "worship", sure. Chat logs are public so everyone can see how bad you wanted my attention once your timeout was over. Maybe rename yourself SimpSoldjaa since you want my attention so bad and you're now DMing me on 2 accounts.

And I reported you because you're annoying, toxic, and broke rules. I normally don't give a shit about what people say, but your autism is off the charts, bud.

If you consider negative attention "worship", sure. Chat logs are public so everyone can see how bad you wanted my attention once your timeout was over. Maybe rename yourself SimpSoldjaa since you want my attention so bad and you're now DMing me on 2 accounts.

And I reported you because you're annoying, toxic, and broke rules. I normally don't give a shit about what people say, but your autism is off the charts, bud.
I am not sure what makes you think I'm sikh soldjaka but you seem to be mad over the fact that he's un banned for the crime he committed in game which doesn't make sense he said a Asian slur??? Isn't he Indian?? Indian is Asian last time I checked. Boy you must be real hurt over there buddy . Grow up all of you and your alts vpn shit bro just play the game. Every time he joins half the game goes to war in the chat box. lol hahah you guys fked up big time! All I see is that you can't control your anger towards a player maybe you need to suck on Hoosier and converts tity some more.

Negitive attention? He's in game laughing he trolled you so hard you took the time out of your day to make a post about him??? LOL you are one stupid pos. The fact he got into your head tells me what kind of person you are. If he fucked your mom you would go to the police and tell them LOLOLOL. he goes 20-5 in most games i saw you in game 20-35 bro get a life no one cares what you and your alt vpns are doing here he is in game being idolized by many people and frankly they are making fun of you guys too because you can see this post on the severs site. Have fun sucking soldjas dick. Im out pece