Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Silent_Killa613 about player Report this cunt Adecra

Who are you reporting? Report this cunt Adecra

Date of incident Mar 29, 2024

Which server were you on? Bz 1

Describe the incident I'd like to be politically correct and call this kid a cunt. He reported my mate for when I destroyed a beacon and this cunt comes and cry's, he got hit for being a oblivious cunt to not see we shot the spawn beacon, not your sorry ass. so to be fair, i'm half in the bag, zero fucks as usual, this cunt should be banned for false reporting. Honestly, people report cause they cunts, but for reals, report someone who didn't do it on purpose and get banned. fuck ya'all with respect.

this guy is a useless cunt, why have him? Yah, you're gonna cry for video... let me studder less, hes a cunt fuck him.

fuck don't be a pussy, come report me!!!!!!! Yo, I fucking drink liquor just to piss on your grave Adecra.

yo, ima entertain my peoples, so yo EZ there kid, soon as i pull the heat out, bullets will drive thru you, slugs love to eat out ;) I grew up so fucked up, preachers cursing, I shot the beast with hollow tips,. First time I was scared to shoot, second shot went like a flute.. I think outside of the largest box, therefore through my positive actions I draw positivity back to me, that's the law of attraction, whatever's in motion it tends to move further, so I keep it moving on haters, that's the law of inertia... Where this cat at, clean up on isle 9, he leaking fluids.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Honestly, people report cause they cunts, but for reals, report someone who didn't do it on purpose and get banned. fuck ya'all with respect.

His temporary ban had since expired, you had this wonderful outburst after it had already been adjusted which could have made things much worse for you and your friend. That is why we suggest for the player to appeal it themselves, instead of people doing it on behalf of them. That is simply because you may not be aware of all of the factors and/or know if the ban is even still in place as seen here.

Your friend is still able and highly encouraged to open up an appeal.

We do not blindly ban, every complaint and appeal is handled with care and all of the available data is thoroughly examined before a decision is made. Based on the video evidence made available to us, he was issued a temporary ban. His past history of rule violations did not help his case.

For your future reference, if something is inherently considered to be disrespectful, adding “respectfully” at the end of the statement does not magically make it constructive. It only shows your maturity or the lack thereof.