Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from SquarePanties about player sniperzonfirez8

Who are you reporting? sniperzonfirez8

Date of incident Mar 2, 2024

Which server were you on? #1

Describe the incident Literally, just join the server. See a apc appear at the flag so I spawn on it and drive forward. Get shot in back with a rocket and then when I try to repair it he tks me. Wasnt reading chat and was tipsy. Went back and looked at the video and he did say give it back. I wasn't looking at chat I just joined and he tked me. He should know better than to park it in the place where it spawns. Cant blame a guy that's tipsy and that doesn't read chat when he is for stealing a vehicle that was at its spawn point. Plus he damaged me before he even said anything. Your decision. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2UOERZ3Bco

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well in this case neither of you were in the right. While he did TK you, not only was he typing in chat but on the map, you could see the APC backing up way before he got out. Then you driving away kind of solidified the vehicle theft aspect. Truthfully, in this situation I think the best choice is to punish both of you or no one, which I imagine the latter is your preference.