Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Stirum about player b00y4

Who are you reporting? b00y4

Date of incident Jan 21, 2023

Which server were you on? # -bZ1- # HARDCORE ALL MAPS

Describe the incident I'm just chilling doing doing my own thing ucaving and he's on the building to my left which is fine but I told him to stop shooting into their spawn so he tk'd me and proceeded to takes jets the rest of the round and ram them into me on top of annoying ass stuff like spamming false reports and I never tk'd back for the record. childish shit I'm too high for this. https://youtu.be/K72ZSBJ6Dbw https://youtu.be/tK2vUdDvgQE

I just got home from work sorry for late reply. The answer is yes but it was after he had hit me in the back with a shotgun and klilled me. he jetted over to where I was on the higher up building he beaconed right in front of me then jumped off to the lower building i destroyed it for two reasons 1 i was pissed about being tk'd and 2 their little bird would laser guide it and kill me so idk kinda shitty both ways.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I understand; however, intentionally destroying team equipment would violate rule #1.
There have also been quite a few reports lately of you attacking uncap. Remember, you can only engage an enemies uncap if they:
1. shoot out first
2. have been all capped
3. return to base after contributing to the battle.

Do you have any questions regarding our rules?

Look in all honesty please spectate when I play I do not base rape EVER you will see very fast these people hate me its all day long with false reports and dumb stuff non stop im a heli pilot we will join and ill run 50-60 kills a game as the pilot if kys is gunning for me he will have 150-200 kills and cipher will pull around 100 theres many people in bz11 that are regulars that will tell you the same. and as a heli nerd we have unspoken rules that are just known not to do and base rape is at the top

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not accusing you of attacking uncap. I am just giving you a fair warning that there have been multiple reports, reports without evidence are not enough to warrant a punishment.

Nice clip, bet those feel good.

I understand that and i thank you for your time and letting me know, and if anyone other than swag is reading this for the love of god post clips of me don't just come with some bs lol