Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Stirumm about player lIIIllIllIIIlI, IllIlIlIlIlIIlll, Aerology, Synthogy

Who are you reporting? lIIIllIllIIIlI, IllIlIlIlIlIIlll, Aerology, Synthogy

Date of incident May 15, 2022

Which server were you on? for the final comments it was bz6

Describe the incident So the first two names are new accounts they made and their names are DarkBlade and Pongstroid they run in a group usually of 5 or 6 players so its becomes aids fast (just saying look at how far they've takin it just to do this they made new accounts ) But anyway i have around ten people that can confirm what im saying just let know if you need to talk to anyone but to get to the point here this has been an on going thing for a while as in over a month they literally just sit and wait to see my name in any server then join and non stop harass me in text chat and in game-play childish stuff like base rape but its more of the chat harassment im focused and mind you this is all unprovoked honestly it gets bad this junk goes from bz11 to bz3 to bz6 and its literally all day im just rying to play the game with my buddies. its damn near impossible for me to run down all the text chats but heres the most recent example and i literally did nothing. https://imgur.com/a/YDExnug this isnt even considered bad from what they normally say its more along then lines of kill yourself trash every single death or kill or hell even redeployee without being harassed. im not sure what to do nor how to handle this and its honestly dumb that they devote their lives to this but its harassment for sure.

Well i have to go for a while so i dont know when ill be able to respond im not looking to get anyone banned i just want to play in peace sorry for all of this.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
lIIIllIllIIIlI - Banned
IllIlIlIlIlIIlll - Banned
Aerology - Banned
Synthogy - Not seeing anything too toxic from him, or links to other accounts.

Looks like the three accounts got banned by another admin for unrelated toxicity. Typically the typical policy is that we do not police chat, but it seems action has already been taken!