Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from TAL1BANKUSH about player Resegment

Who are you reporting? Resegment

Date of incident May 27, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ Rush

Describe the incident Saturday, ‎May ‎27, ‎2023, ‏‎1:15:00 AM (PST) - Racism
https://youtu.be/_pmVrnEeIds

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not really seeing anything in the logs.
We typically only punish for words the automatic language filter looks for.

banzoreeee.JPGbanzoreeee.JPG
BZ4 Locker
08:14 May 27, 2023 Resegment who let the jap through
08:29 May 22, 2023 Resegment play on ur own server fag
08:22 May 22, 2023 Resegment stfu fag
06:25 May 19, 2023 Resegment fag
06:10 May 19, 2023 Resegment play on ur own servers faggot
09:33 May 5, 2023 Resegment get the fuck off the floor faggot

Why even search chat if "Jap" is on your approved list of racial slurs? Also, by your logic.. I can call people dirty Niygurs & smelly Wett Backkkz all day long since your filter wont catch the spelling of those slur right?! LOL just say he's your homie, you don't have to move goal posts.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
To see if anything such as "Niygurs" was said, words we do not allow.
We cannot punish for every single racial remark, none of us get paid to do this.
Press "H" if it gets under your skin. I don't pick favorites, at least look more into it before you claim such things.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If the automatic filter punishes for it, evading the filter will reward you with a ban as well, you'd do well to remember that.

"If the automatic filter punishes for it, evading the filter will reward you with a ban as well, you'd do well to remember that"

Why do I need to remember that? I've never said a racial slur in my life let alone on this server. I simply used that as an example to point out your hypocrisy. Sorry your IQ is too low to pick up on that.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As stated above we cannot punish for every single ethnic slur, it would increase the number of complaints and ban appeals hundred fold. There has to be a line in place or else it would turn into a full time job and news flash, we are volunteers.

We currently have an ingame filter that looks out for three words and possible variations, variations of said words that are not picked up are usually punished by us. In extreme cases, bans are issued for repeat offenders who simply do not understand.

However to answer your question above, it isn’t a good idea to hold prejudice against anyone, there are third party anti cheats alongside us that ban for certain extreme types of toxicity.

Does this make sense to you? Or do you need it in a shorter form?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You may be the one who is in need of a reality check, you seem to think there is a bias at play here. Let me assure you, there is not. We simply cannot police the ingame chat to the extent that you want us to.

A very simple solution exists to your urgent dilemma, there is a wonderful ingame feature located in the middle of your keyboard. The special feature provided to all players is the “H” key, it is an O so wondrous key!

If you so wish, I can provide you a video that might describe this exotic letter in more detail for you.

"We simply cannot police the ingame chat to the extent that you want us to"

Isn't that why there's a Report option for the community? Isn't rule 3 no racism? Is "Jap" not a racial slur? Just keep it real and say racism towards Asians is allowed on Banzore... very simple. No need for the mental gymnastics.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You should at least act your age.
We also expect our players to have at least a little bit of common sense, you appear to be devoid of it.

How many times must I try to get you to read that we cannot police chat to this extent. Given the name of the player, he could have been referring to that players name, Im not going to punish this player for an incident that may be out of context when they have had no prior issues before.

You’re such a donut.