Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Temporary2Temp about player 326xdk

Who are you reporting? 326xdk

Date of incident May 5, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ6

Describe the incident I tried to get as much footage as I could but he left at the end of this round. He seems to be using a wall-hack/spot-hack and aim-assist because he locks onto mines and targets through walls and everyone is spotted around him even when there's no UAV above.

In the previous round, which was more wide open, he was making some impossible shots on foot and went 118 and 15. What are your thoughts?

Game-play footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDQtgSjR6U

Enemies and mines are suddenly spotted wherever he looks, even if they're across the map or behind walls. He also appears to watch enemies through walls and floors even when they aren't spotted.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’m not as experienced handling these but it looks to me like it’s just the usual spectator bugs coupled with a bad ping from one of you.
The player in question has been reported multiple times elsewhere and has been cleared.

While it is possible, more evidence would be needed.
However, for your own sake, trying to produce sufficient evidence where there just isn’t anything to see could be a huge waste of time for you.

The folks over at BA / BF4DB may be able to offer additional input. Doubtful though.

Thanks for your effort though!