Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Tenth_Preacher about player AHotMuffin

Who are you reporting? AHotMuffin

Date of incident Sep 21, 2021

Which server were you on? bz1.5

Describe the incident He didn't like the way I was playing, and so he TKed me. I asked him why he did it, and he said "for being useless." I respawned, and he TKed me again. And then again. I reported him 3 times, and he thought it was funny and said he was an Admin. If this is the way these servers are run by admins, then you're doing a disservice to your own servers. The chat for the session shows the interaction.

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Do you have video? He is not an admin. Checked his chat logs, he did not mention he was an admin.

Do you have video? He is not an admin. Checked his chat logs, he did not mention he was an admin.
Thank you for your reply. No, I do not have video. I don't record my games or anything. In the chat, he kept making fun because I was reporting him, and he was telling me just to keep trying because nothing would happen. I asked him "is it because you're an admin?" He said yes. Another player, GreenDragon168, then reported him at that time for posing as an administrator. The screenshot of the chat is attached, arranged from bottom to top.

ClaimingToBeAdmin.png

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Cool, thanks for looking it up. hes banned. have a good one!