Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from TheB4nd1t about player Chico_Branc0

Who are you reporting? Chico_Branc0

Date of incident Dec 11, 2022

Which server were you on? #7

Describe the incident This shitstain caught my eye the other day on Zavod. I was on attackers and mortaring/ucaving in the very back corners of the map (I'd switch after each death) and I'd be behind trees, in a small crater in the ground and somehow (without an enemy MAV, nor shooting, not being in any line of sight from anyone), this guy would find me every time. Same thing was happening on Flood Zone, I was standing on the ramp of the highway with the overpass still covering me, and mortars were landing right beside me. Again, no enemy MAVs, not in any line of sight from any enemy and not shooting anything. Not sure how he finds my exact spot every time. Finally tonight on Dragon Valley, I was on defense and was hiding in the back in a bush and the second I lay down, I get ucav'd. Same thing, no MAV, no shooting and I'm so far back that his UCAV would have been in the out of bounds and somehow he still finds me hiding in a bush. I hopped into spectator and the parts of the video that are suspicious are the UCAVs at 1:32 and 2:18. I know ucaving takes some luck if none is in sight, but somehow he hits 2 guys without looking at his map. Also, not sure what's happening with his constant screen refreshing/changing angles instantly. Lastly, somehow getting a M39 EMR kill while holding the mortar screen device at 2:46 but the sound is a silenced G18. He also left when he was like 50-6 or something while I was spectating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEmCzWp0gF8&ab_channel=MH