Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from TheNewKYS about player I-adoVZmey-l

Who are you reporting? I-adoVZmey-l

Date of incident Aug 5, 2024

Which server were you on? 1

Describe the incident https://streamable.com/7daka2

https://streamable.com/0ih4iz

repeated teamkilling, griefing. sorry the clips aren't longer, my dvr function is busted but manual recording works for some reason. alt tab causes windows dvr to start a new segment

This is one of the main reasons I have stopped subscribing to VIP here. The times I play on now due to work schedule, you guys aren't on / aren't monitoring so it just doesn't make sense anymore. Not trying to attack anyone, just not seeing the benefit of subscribing when moderation is not present for things like this when I play thus my enjoyment in your servers is ruined.

Additionally I've tried to escalate cases like this via the discord when it is a time sensitive issue like this or someone blatantly cheating and I am always shot down in trying to quickly escalate things in spite of - in several cases - forum reports already being made. There's next to zero effort to reassure of prompt response / follow through, which i get, unpaid admins and all, but even so. I didn't bother in this case and have been autokicked for team-killing because they walk into my line of fire from out of screen when im zoomed in doing my job on purpose.

And indeed the lack of early hours moderation seems to be prominent as Uriel is evidently ballsy enough to claim in all chat that nothing would happen.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
temp banned for a day as the streamable clips are not up. If they include more footage of adovzmey reupload and let me know

The times I play on now due to work schedule, you guys aren't on
we have 2 admins that play the game when they can. Smaller admin team is our way of keeping the team 'good' and not full of badmins that ban because you're better than them. Sorry for your frustration brother i get it, but not only do we do this for free (as you know) we also have lives outside of bf4, and video games in general.