Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from TheNewKYS about player lIlSe7eNlIl

Who are you reporting? lIlSe7eNlIl

Date of incident Oct 26, 2022

Which server were you on? 11

Describe the incident He joins the game. Gets killed by me. Switches sides, then takes the heli after we go down, and idles with it. Kid literally is malding and griefing an entire team at once. https://youtu.be/7rfC-DnRrDQ

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not sure that I see anything here. You said he idled with the viper, yet I don't see that in any of the numerous videos you posted.
You cannot choose your gunner, you've been playing on our servers for a while and ought to know better. Not taking off in spawn is considered griefing.
I'm not sure what you two think you're doing but knock it off. I don't appreciate you wasting my time.
If you capture proof of him breaking our rules, let us know.

So him swapping sides and redeploying to do this all game isn't against any rules of griefing? I want to be clear, if I do what I outlined here it's no problem? Swapping sides non-stop to interrupt two people trying to play together?

I have no issues with taking this hit, as it is properly due for sitting in spawn (while making this thread, uploading 6 videos, and several screenshots)

Mind you, this complaint is on a player who got themselves banned, but:
1666827475044.png
1666827489322.png

(These two are from the same one minute clip...)

Not sure that I see anything here. You said he idled with the viper, yet I don't see that in any of the numerous videos you posted.
You cannot choose your gunner, you've been playing on our servers for a while and ought to know better. Not taking off in spawn is considered griefing.
I'm not sure what you two think you're doing but knock it off. I don't appreciate you wasting my time.
If you capture proof of him breaking our rules, let us know.

(Underline emphasis mine) Thank you for clarifying on this, and for your time in reviewing.

More information: The first five clips are all the same round.

this video, then this clip:

He took the heli in video 1, then died, and took it again while i was tabbed out waiting on these videos to upload, and parked it under the glitch spot outside of B. I use the windows 10 DVR, alt tabbing in and out of games makes cuts in recording. That would be why the 2nd video (clip) is short.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The above video is on the other individual you submitted a complaint for.
I wasn't able to see any rule breaking in the videos you provided besides the chat event that has already been taken care of.

To clarify: Spawning in a vehicle is not griefing. Taking a vehicle out of bounds and AFKing in it would be though. I did not see any footage of this, therefore I cannot punish for it.
Excessive team swapping is frowned upon but his other infractions outweigh it.