Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from tusk2112 about player tusk2112

In-game Name tusk2112

Date of incident Aug 17, 2017

What game were you playing? Battlefield 4

Which server were you on? All Map Conquest BF4

Describe the incident I was admin killed earlier for base raping after Squarepanties falsely complained. I've just uploaded a video that exonerates me.
Excerpt:
https://youtu.be/LfdcKuRo0MU

Full 5 minutes of recording ending with Admin kill:
https://youtu.be/-LKkd10TNCE

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
This was me...Adkats was down and I was trying to get him to stop killing people one step from the uncap....

Looks like it happened right before that video started... i mean it looks to me like you're hitting a vehicle that just got down the ramp from their spawn behind E...

And then at a minute in you guys are talking about the report so most, if not all, of this video takes place after the report

just my 2 cents

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
He does camp dozen exit but that's not a rule breaker only a scrub move.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
This video doesn't show what I kicked you for...when someone is about to take one step out of the uncap and then you blast them from behind...I watched you do this many times before I kicked you once...I was trying to warn you but our Adkats was down...

This video doesn't show what I kicked you for...when someone is about to take one step out of the uncap and then you blast them from behind...I watched you do this many times before I kicked you once...I was trying to warn you but our Adkats was down...

Just so we're clear, I did this before the video started and you decided to wait a full 5 minutes to act?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Not that I owe you an explanation but...I waited before doing this via console for Adkats to come back up...it just took forever to shutdown and restart.
Here is the beauty of all of this...
If you don't like the way we admin our servers...you simply don't have to play here.
:)

P.S I was watching you way before the report ever came...

Not that I owe you an explanation but...I waited before doing this via console for Adkats to come back up...it just took forever to shutdown and restart.
Here is the beauty of all of this...
If you don't like the way we admin our servers...you simply don't have to play here.
:)

P.S I was watching you way before the report ever came...

I've played on your servers a long time, I don't break the rules. The only time I run into trouble is when I stick up for myself against over zealous and bias admins.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fuk that. You're a bag of broken ass holes
You skirt the edge of the rules and do what you think you can get away with. Personally I'm over your ass. Do us all a favor and stfu.

Oh, sorry for the insults and bad language ....
Go play WOW

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
You deserve all the shit you get. Cry more. If their was bias you'd be banned.

Again I apologize for my rudeness.