Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from UbiquitousBF about player twitchGridbase23

Who are you reporting? twitchGridbase23

Date of incident Jul 3, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident It began with him blocking assets by joining heli and doing nothing. I switched sides, he followed to continue griefing, then intentional tking.

https://youtu.be/zWke8LKlWOc

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Issued two punishes on him, but also one on you as in your video you went to ram him to get the helicopter back.

in the future, please don't take matters into your own hands. All he has to do is clip that one portion and boom, you're the one facing punishes.

Let the admins do their job, no matter how long they're asleep for lol

Issued two punishes on him, but also one on you as in your video you went to ram him to get the helicopter back.

in the future, please don't take matters into your own hands. All he has to do is clip that one portion and boom, you're the one facing punishes.

Let the admins do their job, no matter how long they're asleep for lol
What year is that in your profile? Back in the day, I used to have a Black, '97 DX that I drove all over the place for work. Loved that thing. I didn't do much, but put the HX aluminum rims on it and some HID lights. Great little car. Trans started to slip at probably 180K and I sold it on Craigslist for like $400. By the time it sold, the trans wasn't slipping anymore due to corrosion and the buyer couldn't drive it away fast enough, lol.