Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Uriaz_Heteo about player kingofkill96

Who are you reporting? kingofkill96

Date of incident Jan 22, 2022

Which server were you on? Banzore #11 Siege 24/7

Describe the incident So, here is the thing, this guy kingofkill96 spend three entire matches team killing all the guys who try to get the Attack Helicopter, or the Transport one, he put c4 on the transport and kill us all, and when someone got into the AH, he ram the people with intention of killing, if the admins check the report incidentes, you will see that more than 4 people complain about the same thing, i do record 2 incidentes of him doing it, so, if proofs are need it, i can send the two videos.

This is one from a large, list of videos(LARGE). He's still, at the moment of posted this comment, doing the exact same things. Which, according to rules(#1 rule) is ilegal. So, im hoping that, this get the attention that needs.

Attachments

• Enough isnt.png
    Enough isnt.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 4

This is one from a large, list of videos(LARGE). He's still, at the moment of posted this comment, doing the exact same things. Which, according to rules(#1 rule) is ilegal. So, im hoping that, this get the attention that needs.
And well, that some 4 videos of incidents. I think is enough for seeing that actions should be take.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Thank you for the footage!