Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from USSR.senpai about player Covert8645

Who are you reporting? Covert8645

Date of incident Apr 25, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ1 Hardcore

Describe the incident Two people were pushing me and I tried to noscope one of them and then switched to my pistol, not knowing the person killed the other dude next to me. I throw a gernade into the stair well to flush out the other enemys if there was, meanwhile Covert comes running down the upstairs hall way and jumps right over the gernade as it explodes. Then proceeds to say wtf in chat and blame it on me when the gernade was already pulled and thrown and about to explode. Then a few seconds later he proceeds to find me and then tk a teammate right infront of me and then tk's me and starts to say it was an accident but their was no enemys near by.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
To be fair, you did throw quite a bad grenade. You threw it after your other teammate ran through the hallway, when you could've attempted to cancel the throw or throw it down the other hallway. However, it is not acceptable for him to intentionally TK his teammates, even over a bad grenade. Try to be a little more mindful where you throw explosives :)

Dropping a punish for him.

To be fair, you did throw quite a bad grenade. You threw it after your other teammate ran through the hallway, when you could've attempted to cancel the throw or throw it down the other hallway. However, it is not acceptable for him to intentionally TK his teammates, even over a bad grenade. Try to be a little more mindful where you throw explosives :)

Dropping a punish for him.
Will do to try and not throw bad nades, and I didnt know if he killed the second person in there but they just rushed in and its kinda hard to predict teammates sometimes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yea its all good! You can always change the direction of the throw last minute, or even swap weapons to cancel a throw. Happy gaming!