Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from vagab0ndk1ng about player bigbadbagofswag / raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
stood idle as raider violated the rules and stole my vehicle while i was repairing it, and then had a temper tantrum when i called out the inactive modding

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You claim he stole your vehicle, yet I see no proof. We are not able to moderate what we do not see, that is why we prefer the forums and video evidence.
You also wouldn't get over yourself and realize what you were complaining about was fruitless. You were muted to get a clue, apparently you lack the mental aptitude for that.

a "yeah don't steal vehicles that's fucking shitty - i'd be pissed if i was 9-0 and had killed thor twice and someone who was a regular and veteran stole my vehicle tool" would have gone a long way, is all i'm saying. if banzore is against people speaking up against toxic behavior. i didn't want to file a complaint. i wanted him to drive my fucking vehicle back.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What exactly do you want done here?
We work on video evidence around here, that way we can see patterns and store the evidence for a very long time.

I am not asking for a kick or ban and never was even in game. What recourse should there be for someone stealing a vehicle during a killstreak? I thought and continue to think it's letting people know that guy did what they did. And you saw fit to mute/kick me for that.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You've been told multiple times that the proper course of action is to record your games and post the evidence here for us to review.

All I was saying is that it's fucking bullshit. Going through this whole process is a lot more intensive and serious than just fucking chewing the guy out in my opinion, and letting peop[le know what he did.

Stole a vehicle during a 9-0 killstreak while repairing.

For my clarification since I'm obviously an idiot, what are the rules of chat? Should we not call out toxic behavior? What constitutes spam? What is the punishment for fake reports of spam? Why was I muted exactly?

You obviously had powers short of a kick/ban that you could use in game. But instead, you chose to use them on me instead of helping me when I was fucked over by the other player. I find that extraordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.