Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from W0rkhop about player Osamabinwatchin

Who are you reporting? Osamabinwatchin

Date of incident Feb 2, 2024

Which server were you on? Bz1

Describe the incident This report is a tag on to DUMBDOTT's report because the admin response is insane, this guy osama is not an inexperienced pilot, he is trying to get his friend to be the gunner and whenever he couldnt get his friend in gunner he would intentionally dive bomb the heli, or bait us into getting out of the heli by taking damage and then flying for a "repair" OUTSIDE the map limit so its a guaranteed death. In this same game he landed heli outside the map and instantly took off, and his friend hopped in the gunner immediately after, in the game after this, osama and his friend followed me around and joined my squad to try and "troll" me while i was going for c4 kill challenges

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This report is a tag on to DUMBDOTT's report because the admin response is insane, this guy osama is not an inexperienced pilot,
Notice the complaint is not marked as handled, I left it open so the reporter could clarify and give more context. Your response is the insane one, the video doesn't show any of the above and so your message is nothing more than hearsay. If they were doing what you say, record a video of it in the future.

Notice the complaint is not marked as handled, I left it open so the reporter could clarify and give more context. Your response is the insane one, the video doesn't show any of the above and so your message is nothing more than hearsay. If they were doing what you say, record a video of it in the future.
yea, sorry i didnt record more because i assumed the clip of him literally nose diving into the ground would have been enough, but clearly the amount of charity that is offered to particular people isnt equal

and i just gave you more context of that match because i cannot reply in that thread

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
yea, sorry i didnt record more because i assumed the clip of him literally nose diving into the ground would have been enough, but clearly the amount of charity that is offered to particular people isnt equal
Tf are you talking about? Everyone is treated equally, the video just doesn't clearly show what you describe. Yes he crashed but he also didn't appear to know how to fly. I'll tell you what I tell everyone, video evidence of everything you're reporting is required.

rewatch the video where he flys low to the ground and flies above me when i hop in the jet and tell me this guy is dumb enough to nose dive into the ground after his 3rd heli ride, you legit cannot be serious

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It looks like your team was almost all capped and when he tried to leave uncap, he was targeted. Given what you claim, I could see how it might've been on purpose. However, with the video evidence provided, he looks like an inexperienced pilot who wasn't able to readjust after he attempted to retreat.

If it occurs again, please record video evidence, the more the merrier.

It looks like your team was almost all capped and when he tried to leave uncap, he was targeted. Given what you claim, I could see how it might've been on purpose. However, with the video evidence provided, he looks like an inexperienced pilot who wasn't able to readjust after he attempted to retreat.

in the video he is already turned around heading straight for the ground before he is even shot

I guarantee you if i recorded evidence of him not being a shit pilot making this insanely charitable argument fall apart he still wouldnt be banned? unless you wanna make that deal

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I guarantee you if i recorded evidence of him not being a shit pilot making this insanely charitable argument fall apart he still wouldnt be banned? unless you wanna make that deal
If you were to present footage that clearly shows griefing or rule violations, yes they would be dealt with accordingly to our due processes. Are we going to promise you a permanent ban before seeing the evidence of a violation? No.