Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Console players that move to PC, trash? Yes, no and why or why not. GO

Just curious to see peoples opinions. I moved to pc at the beginning of the year and ive been playing BF4 since the Closed beta on Xbox 360 and was on Xbox One for the longest time! Honestly i have stopped playing all my other games cause i finally downloaded BF4 onto my pc a couple weeks ago.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I moved from Xbox to PC about 2 years ago, and after a brief adjustment period, getting used to MnK/a wider FoV/higher frames, I can say that I'm better than I was before on console.

We must treat all new members of the PCMR kindly, as their great journey is only just beginning. We must respect them, as they too have chosen to shed their foolish peasant ways. We must guide them, until they are well on their way under their own power. Only then, may you roast and bully the ever living fuck out of them.

I moved from Xbox to PC about 2 years ago, and after a brief adjustment period, getting used to MnK/a wider FoV/higher frames, I can say that I'm better than I was before on console.

We must treat all new members of the PCMR kindly, as their great journey is only just beginning. We must respect them, as they too have chosen to shed their foolish peasant ways. We must guide them, until they are well on their way under their own power. Only then, may you roast and bully the ever living fuck out of them.
amen

Being a good Battlefield player is more than just quick reaction time and effective use of controls. It's situational awareness, knowledge of the map and game mechanics, objective control, and the ability to respond to different threats e.g. switching classes to suit the current requirements of your squad and team. Console players, even in their diminished form of Battlefield, can have all of these skills just as PC players can. I don't know any of these console players since I don't associate with the plebeian consolers but I am sure they are out there.

Being a good Battlefield player is more than just quick reaction time and effective use of controls. It's situational awareness, knowledge of the map and game mechanics, objective control, and the ability to respond to different threats e.g. switching classes to suit the current requirements of your squad and team. Console players, even in their diminished form of Battlefield, can have all of these skills just as PC players can. I don't know any of these console players since I don't associate with the plebeian consolers but I am sure they are out there.
well now it looks like you are associating with a pleb :D im an OG Battlefield console player lol, not anymore times have changed

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I went from bf3 on console to pc, but I grew up playing fps on pc. A lot of it is mindset and just general game knowledge. You can be a mediocre shot and still be a top player.