Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CptConquer

Hi -bz- ,I would like to introduce myself. I'm CptConquer (Ian) i have been a long time battlefield player all the way back to 1942. I have really had a bast playing with some of you over the past week and find myself coming back daily for more great comradery.  Also learning new things every time i join TS as well. I have been in a few clans in the past so i know how it rolls and this place is ran just the way i like it, so how could i not want to be a part of the best gaming community. with that being said i have chosen to submit an application to join -bZ-. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Also im really going to be getting back into the chopper seriously and doing some timing. Along with blind TV practice and TV dodging. My hopes in the future would be to get some 2v2 chopper scrims. if this sounds like fun let me know.  thanks for your time and the wonderful hospitality.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
" of the best gaming community.  " Suspicious. He wants our community funds. Ban him!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We have a few helo pilots here that would love to get involved in that.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
sorry captain only adult gamers....

heheheheh  glad you filled it out!!! cant wait to get owned by ur heli lol. muhahahaha

Hawkkiller

Donator
Hey, Cpt, you can stop kissing ass now, you already put your app in...but remember, you will be automatically accepted if you send nudes of yourself to Jackson...it's a sure way to get in the clan..and him into you, but we aren't supposed to talk about that...i do know a good therapist for after...LOL