Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Cruise missles into main spawn

I don't have the ability to video capture punishable rules violations . Last night 4 times in one game on BZ 11, the enemy commander dropped cruise missles into my teams main spawn .

I do not believe this activity is allowed, nor that BZ would stand for it .

Chat # 657, 651,639, for 03/12/2024 in where the enemy commander is called out for it . Player name of Slossage . Chat # 637 is where he makes comment about the 4 missles he had dropped into the spawn .

The US team did not have all the flags at those times when he dropped the missles . bad sportsmanship to say the least .

Wondering if that was a rule that maybe should be listed along with the other 4 rules, for BF 4 . Thank you for your time .

l2ksolkov

Donator
Sometimes it’s the only way to get campers…. For example if a bunch of retards such as myself are launching ucavs on Pearl then a cruise missile is warranted. Just zoom in all the way to get top down view to make sure everyone your killing is free game
Yup. You DO run the risk of if you kill anyone who isn’t fair game you can get banned. Doesn’t matter if it’s an oops or they spawned right under it. If you aren’t willing to accept that risk then don’t cruise uncap.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sometimes it’s the only way to get campers…. For example if a bunch of retards such as myself are launching ucavs on Pearl then a cruise missile is warranted. Just zoom in all the way to get top down view to make sure everyone your killing is free game

Mortars are a heck of a lot safer to use for this purpose.

A cruise missile, though? Do you really want to win the stupid prize that comes with killing five or more guys in the uncap who were not firing at you?

Yup. You DO run the risk of if you kill anyone who isn’t fair game you can get banned. Doesn’t matter if it’s an oops or they spawned right under it. If you aren’t willing to accept that risk then don’t cruise uncap.
Mortars are a heck of a lot safer to use for this purpose.

A cruise missile, though? Do you really want to win the stupid prize that comes with killing five or more guys in the uncap who were not firing at you?
Well I’m not launching missile at guys that are fresh spawns and typically it’s guys that are outside of immediate spawn areas. So they would be in uncap to west or south, just outside of US spawn on pearl but still in uncap. I hardly ever play commander anyway.

Odd story. In 2014 the Mrs. and I went to Hawaii for a vacation. While there we ran into a couple from Japan whose photographer had flaked on them and we ended up shooting the wedding at the Royal Hawaiian for them! The most fun time I've ever had at a wedding! The food was outstanding!
A wedding with a staged Volvo XC 90 huh

You can indeed fire a crooze missile into uncap, so long as you don't hurt anyone or damage any equipment/vehicles.
LOL no, if you are camping in the uncap( especially in AA or vehicle, and I am commander.
You are getting dumped on.
As rules state, you can not attack uncap unprovoked.
Camping it, and shooting out of it, is provoked...

No one was camping or firing out of the uncaps . The guy has a Twitch platoon tag and was prolly showing what a 'tard he is . Folks were spawning into the main spawn, but not shooting out of it .

So, what about this instance.. Actually happened.. On sunken dragon, the enemy spawned in a LAV and he came and shot out, retreated back to base, "innocent" players spawned in it, and since it already shot out, it was free game so we killed the LAV with the people inside it. Some of the people was scratching their heads as they spawned in the LAV, not knowing it was free game and bitched about it.

Personally, I just avoid spawn unless its all capped, not worth the headache of getting reported when someone was baiting you, like some people here do to get people "banned".

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So, what about this instance.. Actually happened.. On sunken dragon, the enemy spawned in a LAV and he came and shot out, retreated back to base, "innocent" players spawned in it, and since it already shot out, it was free game so we killed the LAV with the people inside it. Some of the people was scratching their heads as they spawned in the LAV, not knowing it was free game and bitched about it.

Personally, I just avoid spawn unless its all capped, not worth the headache of getting reported when someone was baiting you, like some people here do to get people "banned".
As for the LAV scenario, it’s the vehicle itself that is fair game. If people spawn on it, that’s unfortunate for them but go to town if it engaged in battle.