Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dear Admin,

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Community operations does not automatically download and has to be manually downloaded, gen pop does not know this, so when that map comes up, even if they have premium bf4, it boots them for not having the maps. Just Ghetto EA being Ghetto EA

Community operations does not automatically download and has to be manually downloaded, gen pop does not know this, so when that map comes up, even if they have premium bf4, it boots them for not having the maps. Just Ghetto EA being Ghetto EA
There strikes the weird technical reason I figured was out there. I have not played Zavod Nightshift since like it came out. Lump. Garden is a fun map. Especially playing chainlink!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Myself I loathe the night maps because they're basically a playground for the FLIR fanbois. Whenever the night map would pop up on BZ1 in the past I'd quit the map and go find something else to do or else just play mortar all round.

One major irritation of mine is it's a night map, right?

Yet the sniper scopes still have glare from the sun. :rolleyes:

I love Lumpy and will continue to advocate for its inclusion on bz2 but I can see how others may not like it. It has a tendency to turn into a mortar fest but since I love MAVs this is just fine for me. :D

mauirixxx

Donator
I love Lumpy and will continue to advocate for its inclusion on bz2 but I can see how others may not like it. It has a tendency to turn into a mortar fest but since I love MAVs this is just fine for me. :D

from my own experience mortars are the least of the issue - it's ucavs that become a real problem :D